The successful applicant will report to the CEO and be responsible for Channel Partner recruitment and Channel Partner sales.
Being a Channel Partner Manager at WinWeb is about working in total trust and harmony with the current team. If the thought of playing an integral part in key company initiatives and the opportunity to help shape process in a fast-paced company sound exciting, this might just be the job for you!
The Channel Partner Manager wins and maintains relationships with procured channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales and partner signup goals.
The Channel Partner Manager reports to the CEO.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in procured partner accounts.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the CEO
• Enlists the support of marketing specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and management resources as needed.
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
• PC proficiency
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Salary is based on experience plus other company benefits.