WinWeb supports you and your team through the whole business cycle with all the tools you need in one simple, customised cloud interface.
Home : Index : WinWeb Suite : Email & WebMail : How To: Add An Email Account To WinWeb Email
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by CustomerCare 2 years, 10 months ago.
1. Login to your WinWeb account and access your Email module using the Email icon at the top of the console.
2. If this is the first time you have used WinWeb Email, it is simple for you to add an email account. Click on the “Add Email Account” button and a new window will open.
3. In this window simply enter your email address and password to enable your email account. Your Inbox and emails will appear in the WinWeb Email screen from now on.
4. If you have more than one email address it is easy to add another by clicking on the Manage Accounts tab at the right hand side of the console.
5. From then on, it is simple as clicking a switch to change between your email accounts all within the one easy-to-use interface.
WinWeb Email offers you the opportunity to access all your email accounts from one place making it easier than ever to keep on top of all your business correspondence.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance contact Customer Care
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Was this post helpful? Yes | No
Thanks for your feedback!
We're sorry the topic was not helpful. We would like to answer any questions you may have. If you could fill in the form below, we will be in touch shortly to help.
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Enter the code as you see it
Site Map ·
Copyright © 1994 - 2020 WinWeb · All rights reserved