WinWeb supports you and your team through the whole business cycle with all the tools you need in one simple, customised cloud interface.
Home : Index : WinWeb Suite : Accounting : How to manage recurring invoices
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by customercare 5 years ago.
It is now possible for users of the WinWeb Accounting and Invoicing apps to take greater control over their recurring invoice schedule.
Follow the instructions below to find out how to your manage recurring invoice schedule:
1. Log in to your WinWeb account as usual and access the Invoicing app directly or create an invoice via Accounting.
2. Start to create your invoice by filling in all of the relevant information (name of customer, payment terms etc.)
3. Make sure that you tick the ‘Recurring Invoice’ checkbox. The Draft Invoice will now change to a Recurring Invoice.
4. At the bottom you will notice the option to ‘Save Draft Invoice’ has changed to ‘Save Recurring Invoice’. Clicking on this will open the Recurring Schedule window.
5. Here you can enter a description and set the exact date for recurrence to begin and the desired frequency, plus an end date if required.
It is also possible to receive an email notification that the invoice has been sent and to create a recurring invoice template from this window too.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance contact Customer Care
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Was this post helpful? Yes | No
Thanks for your feedback!
We're sorry the topic was not helpful. We would like to answer any questions you may have. If you could fill in the form below, we will be in touch shortly to help.
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Enter the code as you see it
Site Map ·
Copyright © 1994 - 2020 WinWeb · All rights reserved