Whenever you log in to your WinWeb account you will be presented with a Welcome screen that allows you to obtain a quick overview of many aspects of your business. Here are some hints and tips that will help you to make the most of the Welcome screen:
1. At the top of the screen you will see various icons that represent different WinWeb software applications. If you do not have access to a particular application (either due to administrative rights or because it is not included in your subscription) then the icon will appear greyed out.
You can also select an application by hovering your mouse over the green Start button and choosing the one you want from the dropdown box.
2. If you want to edit any settings for your WinWeb software or to change or revoke access for any of your users, click on your name in the top right corner and select ‘Preferences’ to open a new window which enables you to set all your personal preferences.
3. The ‘Active Module’ section on the left will give you a quick overview of which modules you have been given access to.
4. The ‘Action Summary’ section gives a complete overview of everything happening with your company. You can immediately see how many new emails and bookings you have received. In addition, you can get an instant summary of your tickets and their current status plus see your latest appointments and reminders.
5. The News & Updates column keeps users updated with the latest news and service announcements from WinWeb.
6. On the right is the console Quick Switch which allows users with access to multiple WinWeb accounts to switch between them at will, a feature that is extremely useful for accountants in particular. To switch, simply click the logo of the company you want to visit.
7. At the bottom of the screen and also on the right you will see a link to some of our help videos. If you require assistance with anything, use the red Support & Feedback link in the bottom right corner.
Should you require any assistance or further details on any of the WinWeb products contact Customer Care.