If you are unable to reverse a bank payment or receipt from the Document List in the Reporting section of WinWeb Accounting it is still possible to correct your error via the Banking section.
This is the procedure for reversing bank payments or receipts from within the Banking section:
1) Login to your WinWeb account and open the Accounting module.
2) Use the green button in the top right to select Banking from the dropdown menu.
Here you will see a list of all your bank accounts in the system. Select the bank account that the receipt or payment you wish to amend is associated with.
You will now be able to view all of the bank receipts and payments associated with this bank account.
3) Select the one that needs changing by clicking on it.
4) Make a note of the Document ID you wish to amend and the amount that has been debited or credited and then return to the Banking window.
5) Select either Bank Payment or Bank Receipt from the dropdown menu for the correct bank. If you wish to reverse a payment, select Bank Receipt and if you wish to reverse a receipt you should select Bank Payment.
6) Create the new payment or receipt for the same amount and use the same details as the entry you wish to reverse. In the Description column you should put a note of this i.e. Reversal of H0006.
7) Post this entry and your bank balance will be updated accordingly.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance contact Customer Care