Select Mail, then Preferences and then Accounts Icon.
Email Address information can be found in your WinWeb setup email. Incoming Mail Server : mail.winweb.net alpha.winweb.com Incoming Mail Ports: IMAP = 143 and 993 – SSL connections enabled Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): mail.winweb.net alpha.winweb.com Outgoing Mail Server Ports: 25 or 587 – SSL connections enabled
Secure or SSL connections enabled for all protocols.
Your Outgoing server requires authentication to send Email.
Select the option to use the same details or enter the same details as your incoming mail server for authentication.
1. On the first screen select “Other Mail Account” and Continue.
2. To add a new account click the + button. If this is the first account Apple Mail will automatically ask for details. Enter your email account details manually.
3. Confirm or add your Mail server details and Sign in.
4. Confirm the items to be included for this email address.
5. This section confirms where messages are stored, you can use the defaults.
6.Check the Server Settings are correct and close the window.