WinWeb supports you and your team through the whole business cycle with all the tools you need in one simple, customised cloud interface.
Home : Index : WinWeb Suite : Calendar : WinWeb Calendar: Recurring Annual Events on Specific Days of the Week
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by CustomerCare 5 years, 8 months ago.
If you have an event that occurs in your business on an annual basis (Tax Day, for example) and want to make a note of it within your WinWeb Calendar, the process is simple.
Follow this procedure:
1. Log in to your WinWeb console and access the WinWeb Calendar.
2. Use the green icon in the top right corner to begin adding an event or open an existing event by clicking on it and selecting ‘Edit Event’.
3. At the bottom of this new event window you will see a Repeat Event option. Click on this to open the repeat options.
4. Set the event to repeat annually on a specific day of the week by selecting it to repeat Weekly on your chosen day every 52 weeks.
5. You’ll also be able to set when the event will stop recurring. You can either set a specific date or a set number of occurrences, or it can continue indefinitely.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance contact Customer Care
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Was this post helpful? Yes | No
Thanks for your feedback!
We're sorry the topic was not helpful. We would like to answer any questions you may have. If you could fill in the form below, we will be in touch shortly to help.
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Enter the code as you see it
Site Map ·
Copyright © 1994 - 2020 WinWeb · All rights reserved